Update to secured web browsers
As of June 4, 2018, any https:// requests coming from non-supported (old) browsers will be denied. The "handshake" between the browser request and server will not happen, so the user will see nothing (in most cases) besides a blank white page. Below are the minimum requirements for the most common supported modern browsers.
- Microsoft Edge, released in 2015
- Mozilla Firefox 27, released in 2014
- Internet Explorer 11, released in 2013
- Google Chrome 30, released in 2013
- Safari 7, released in 2013
- iOS 5, released in 2011
To remedy the issue, we recommend updating your web browser version on your existing platform or change your web browser entirely to a supported version.