If you could stop fraud in its tracks, at the very first attempt of someone else trying to use your card, wouldn’t you want to do it? Of course you would! You can do just that with the Brella™ app.
Brella is a free mobile app that helps protect you from fraud by sending alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized activity. You choose which alerts to receive and when. Alerts include:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds you set.
- Purchases made via the internet or over the phone.
- Suspicious or high-risk purchases.
If you receive an alert, you can quickly take action to prevent fraud.
With Brella, you can also:
- Turn your debit card off or on. This is great if you misplace your card!
- Send money to virtually anyone.
- Check your account balance without logging in with the Quick Balance feature.
- Find nearby ATMs.
- Submit travel notices.
- Log in with just your fingerprint.
Use the Brella app along with the ACU Mobile App for increased protection against fraud.
Visit your app store and search for “Brella Card Manager” to download now.
Download from Play Store here
Download from App Store here
For More Information Contact Shazam
Brella User Guide